Really, the only way to get budget car insurance rates is to start comparing prices yearly from different companies in Colorado Springs.
- Try to learn a little about car insurance and the measures you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price such as your driving record and a substandard credit history can be rectified by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can quote rates from multiple companies. Begin your rate comparison
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you can save money and decide to switch, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Notify your agent or company of your decision to cancel your existing policy. Submit a completed policy application and payment to the new insurer. Once coverage is bound, put the proof of insurance paperwork in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
The most important part of this process is to make sure you’re comparing similar limits and deductibles on each price quote and and to get price estimates from as many car insurance companies as possible. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and a complete price analysis.
It’s a fact that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. Insureds who compare rates annually will probably move their business because of the high probability of finding coverage at a cheaper rate. A recent survey discovered that drivers who shopped around every year saved approximately $3,500 over four years compared to policyholders who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding the best rates on insurance in Colorado Springs is your target objective, understanding how to find and compare coverage rates can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
If you have a current car insurance policy, you will most likely be able to find the best rates using these tips. Comparison shopping for cheaper car insurance in Colorado Springs is not as hard as you may think. Nevertheless, Colorado vehicle owners must comprehend how the larger insurance companies determine premium rates because it varies considerably.
Take policy discounts and save on Saab 9-3 insurance in Colorado Springs
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but companies offer discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about prior to getting the savings.
- Data Collection Discounts – People who choose to allow their insurance company to spy on where and when they drive by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Allstate’s Drivewise could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems help deter theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Drive Less and Save – Maintaining low annual mileage may allow you to get discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Multi-line Discount – Some insurance companies give a break if you buy life insurance from them.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Saab 9-3 auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The data assumes a male driver, no claims or violations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, homeowner, and claim-free discounts applied.
Popular insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Progressive offers discounts including online quote discount, multi-policy, online signing, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- AAA has discounts for multi-car, AAA membership discount, good student, education and occupation, good driver, multi-policy, and pay-in-full.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for bundle discounts, switch companies, distant student, teen driver, alternative fuel, multi-car, and business and professional.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for anti-lock brakes, military active duty, defensive driver, membership and employees, multi-vehicle, and seat belt use.
- Esurance includes discounts for Switch & Save, DriveSense, emergency road assistance, online shopper, renters, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO may include discounts for multi-car, teen safety rewards, homeowner, teen safe driver, anti-lock brakes, accident prevention training, and anti-theft.
- State Farm has savings for accident-free, multiple policy, defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and good student.
If you want affordable Saab 9-3 insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. Some credits may not be available in your area. To find companies with discount rates in Colorado Springs, follow this link.
All major auto insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive give prices from their websites. Comparing prices online for Saab 9-3 insurance in Colorado Springs is quite simple as all you need to do is type in your personal and coverage information on the page. Upon sending the form, their rating system will obtain your driving and credit reports and generates pricing information based on the data you entered.
Being able to quote online for Saab 9-3 insurance in Colorado Springs makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s very important to do this if you are searching for the lowest possible payments on auto insurance.
To use this form to compare rates, take a look at the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you complete the form with coverages and limits identical to your current policy. This helps ensure you will get rate quotes using the same coverage and limits.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If you want to find the best cheap car insurance in Colorado Springs, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
The premium table displayed next showcases detailed analysis of insurance rates for Saab 9-3 models. Having insight into how car insurance premiums are established can help customers make decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|9-3 2.0T 4-Dr Sedan||$162||$350||$338||$20||$102||$972||$81|
|9-3 2.0T Station Wagon||$162||$350||$338||$20||$102||$972||$81|
|9-3 2.0T XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$162||$350||$338||$20||$102||$972||$81|
|9-3 Aero 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$402||$338||$20||$102||$1,044||$87|
|9-3 2.0T 2-Dr Convertible||$182||$402||$396||$24||$118||$1,122||$94|
|9-3 2.0T XWD Station Wagon||$182||$402||$338||$20||$102||$1,044||$87|
|9-3 Aero Station Wagon||$182||$402||$338||$20||$102||$1,044||$87|
|9-3 Aero XWD 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$402||$338||$20||$102||$1,044||$87|
|9-3 Aero 2-Dr Convertible||$200||$454||$396||$24||$118||$1,192||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Rate information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can lower or raise auto insurance rates greatly.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender and age
The illustration below compares Saab 9-3 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Full coverage versus liability-only
The chart below shows the comparison of Saab 9-3 yearly insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. Data assumes a clean driving record, no claims, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Are you wasting money on full coverage?
There is no set rule of when to drop full coverage, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Saab 9-3 book value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $3,000 after the deductible is paid. If premium cost is more than $300 a year for full coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are some situations where removing full coverage is not advised. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to carry full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not buy liability only.
Local neighborhood agents and car insurance
A lot of people prefer to go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find cheaper prices and still choose a local agent. Putting coverage with local agents is important particularly in Colorado Springs.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your business. You won’t even need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. You’ll get the best rates AND a local agent. If you want to compare prices for a specific company, you would need to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
When researching a good insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents are categorized either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies do not write with just one company and that gives them the ability to insure with any number of different companies and potentially find a lower price. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply switch companies in-house which requires no work on your part. When comparison shopping, we highly recommend that you compare prices from independent agents to have the most options to choose from. They also have the ability to place coverage with different regional companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Featured below is a partial list of independent insurance agents in Colorado Springs that can possibly get you comparison quotes.
- A Better Choice Auto Insurance
1863 N Circle Dr – Colorado Springs, CO 80909 – (719) 667-1301 – View Map
- Benson Insurance Group, LLC
5155 N Academy, #110 – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – (719) 622-3079 – View Map
- Jensen Insurance Agency
125 N Parkside Dr #201f – Colorado Springs, CO 80909 – (719) 635-9557 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
These agents write business for a single company like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the prominent brand name and solid financial strength.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Colorado Springs willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Jeff Schmidt – State Farm Insurance Agent
1230 Tenderfoot Hill Rd Ste. 200 – Colorado Springs, CO 80906 – (719) 445-0070 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Diane Christensen
1957 W Uintah St – Colorado Springs, CO 80904 – (719) 477-1636 – View Map
- Aileen Baldwin – State Farm Insurance Agent
540 W Garden of the Gods Rd – Colorado Springs, CO 80907 – (719) 599-9044 – View Map
Finding a good auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Is there a local claims center in Colorado Springs?
Best car insurance company in Colorado Springs
Selecting the right auto insurance provider can be challenging considering how many companies provide coverage in Colorado. The rank data shown below could help you pick which car insurance companies you want to consider to insure your vehicles.
Top 10 Colorado Springs Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
More quotes mean more insurance savings
In this article, we covered many ways to reduce Saab 9-3 insurance car insurance rates online in Colorado Springs. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get premium rates for, the higher your chance of finding low cost Colorado Springs car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest car insurance rates come from a smaller regional carrier.
Some insurance providers do not provide online quoting and many times these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent agents. Lower-priced insurance in Colorado Springs can be sourced online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection.
When buying insurance coverage, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
Other learning opportunities
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Veterans in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Springs Auto Insurance for Nurses? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for College Graduates in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Young Drivers in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)