Astonishing but true according to a recent study, most drivers kept their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and just under half have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Many drivers in Colorado Springs can cut their rates by roughly $605 a year, but they won’t spend time to compare other rate quotes.
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to find cheaper prices for car insurance rates in Colorado Springs is to regularly compare prices from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Colorado. You can compare rates by following these guidelines.
- First, gain an understanding of how companies price auto insurance and the modifications you can make to lower rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher rates such as accidents, traffic violations, and a substandard credit history can be improved by making minor changes to your lifestyle. Later in this article we will cover ideas to help find cheaper rates and get additional discounts.
- Second, get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from many different companies.
- Third, compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
A good piece of advice is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get prices from all possible companies. This enables the most accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
If you have a policy now, you will be able to shop for the lowest rates using the ideas presented in this article. Locating the most cost-effective auto insurance policy in Colorado Springs is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. Although Colorado vehicle owners can benefit by having an understanding of the way insurance companies calculate their prices and use it to find better rates.
Companies offer many types of discounts on Ford Thunderbird insurance in Colorado Springs
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you may be missing some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Many discounts should be triggered at quote time, but less common discounts must be asked about before you will receive the discount.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Colorado Springs car insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
- Membership in Organizations – Belonging to specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can save 20 to 25%. You can use this discount normally up to age 25.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying insurance for several vehicles on a single policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new can be considerably cheaper since newer models have better safety ratings.
We need to note that some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, nobody gets a free ride.
To see insurers offering auto insurance discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to realize most insurance companies participate in online systems to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details such as whether your vehicle is owned or leased, if you’re married, types of safety features, and whether you drive to work or school. Your insurance information is then sent to multiple top-rated companies and they return rate quotes within a short period of time.
To start a rate quote now, click here and enter the information requested.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If you want to find the best cheap car insurance in Colorado Springs, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Compare prices but still have a neighborhood Colorado Springs auto insurance agent
Some consumers would rather get advice from a local agent and that can be a great decision A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheaper auto insurance rates and still have a local agent. And buying from local agents is important especially in Colorado Springs.
After filling out this simple form, your information is sent to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. Get lower rates AND a local agent. In the event you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Listed below is a list of car insurance companies in Colorado Springs who can help you get comparison quotes for Ford Thunderbird insurance in Colorado Springs.
ALINK Insurance Services- Colorado Springs Location
2407 W Colorado Ave – Colorado Springs, CO 80904 – (719) 473-6262 – View Map
Deciding on an insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. These questions are important to ask:
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- How long have they been in business?
What is the best auto insurance company in Colorado Springs?
Finding a good quality auto insurance company can be difficult considering how many choices drivers have in Colorado Springs. The company rank data below could help you pick which coverage providers to look at when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Colorado Springs Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Affordable car insurance premiums are possible
We covered quite a bit of information on how to lower your Ford Thunderbird insurance prices in Colorado Springs. The key thing to remember is the more you quote Colorado Springs car insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the most savings is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Smaller companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Budget-friendly car insurance in Colorado Springs can be sourced both online and from local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not offer price quotes online and most of the time these smaller providers only sell through independent agents.
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Springs Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Business Use in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Postal Workers in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)