The best way we recommend to find discount Jeep Liberty insurance in Colorado Springs is to regularly compare price quotes from insurers that insure vehicles in Colorado. You can compare prices by completing these steps.
Step 1: Spend some time learning about car insurance and the steps you can take to keep rates in check. Many rating factors that increase rates such as accidents, traffic violations, and a low credit rating can be remedied by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
Step 2: Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide rate quotes from many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available in Colorado Springs. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
Step 4: Notify your agent or company of your intent to cancel your current policy. Submit the completed application along with a down payment for your new policy. Don’t forget to store the certificate verifying coverage in an accessible location in your vehicle.
An important note is that you use the same level of coverage on each quote request and and to get price quotes from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this enables a fair rate comparison and many rates to choose from.
It’s easy to assume that auto insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Insureds who shop for lower prices will presumably buy a new policy because of the high probability of getting low-cost coverage. A survey found that consumers who made a habit of comparing rates saved about $72 a month as compared to drivers who don’t regularly compare prices.
If saving money on Jeep Liberty insurance in Colorado Springs is your objective, then having some knowledge of how to get price quotes and compare insurance can make shopping around easier.
Many insurance companies like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO give prices direct online. Doing online price comparisons for Jeep Liberty insurance in Colorado Springs is possible for anyone as you just type in your required coverages into the form. Once you submit the form, their quoting system gets your driving and credit reports and provides a quote based on many factors.
Using the web to get rates for Jeep Liberty insurance in Colorado Springs makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is imperative to compare as many rates as possible in order to find the cheapest price on insurance.
If you want to use this form to compare rates, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you duplicate the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. This makes sure you will be getting an apples-to-apples comparison based on similar coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below offer free quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Colorado, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Rates and statistics
The coverage information displayed below covers estimates of insurance premium costs for Jeep Liberty models. Having knowledge of how insurance prices are figured can help drivers make smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Liberty Sport 2WD||$166||$236||$460||$28||$138||$1,028||$86|
|Liberty Limited 2WD||$192||$236||$460||$28||$138||$1,054||$88|
|Liberty Renegade 4WD||$192||$236||$460||$28||$138||$1,054||$88|
|Liberty Sport 4WD||$192||$236||$460||$28||$138||$1,054||$88|
|Liberty Limited 4WD||$192||$288||$460||$28||$138||$1,106||$92|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Table data does not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can revise rates greatly.
Comparison of car insurance rates by gender
The illustration below compares Jeep Liberty auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no claims or violations, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Affordable Colorado Springs car insurance quotes with discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but lesser-known reductions have to be manually applied prior to receiving the credit. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you could be getting lower rates.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less may enable drivers to earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
- Distant College Student Discount – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Colorado Springs without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Mature Driver Discount – Drivers over the age of 55 may qualify for lower premium rates.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
- Onboard Data Collection – Insureds who allow driving data submission to scrutinize driving patterns by using a telematic data system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot may see discounts if they exhibit good driving behavior.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So even though you would think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your policy premium.
The information below shows the comparison of Jeep Liberty auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the rates. The prices are based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Colorado state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
Car insurance companies that may include these money-saving discounts are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with every insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered on policies everywhere. To see a list of car insurance companies with discount rates in Colorado, click here to view.
Car insurance is not optional in Colorado
Even though Colorado Springs Liberty insurance rates can get expensive, maintaining insurance serves an important purpose.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Jeep Liberty, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender will be forced to insure your Jeep for a lot more money and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects not only your Jeep Liberty but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying car insurance more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is wasting up to $700 annually so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Do I need special coverages?
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage for your vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Can I insure my car for more than it’s worth?
- What is the minimum liability in Colorado?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Are there any extra discounts I can get?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Neighborhood agents and auto insurance
Many drivers still prefer to go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the great benefits of comparing auto insurance online is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Colorado Springs.
Once you complete this short form, your information is instantly submitted to companies in Colorado Springs who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Exclusive and independent Colorado Springs car insurance agents
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from a reputable agency, you need to know there are two different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Colorado Springs are either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are not locked into one company so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, your policy is moved internally and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing rates, you will definitely want to check rates from several independent agencies for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which may have better rates.
Featured below are Colorado Springs independent insurance agencies that may be able to give cheap rate quotes.
- WIN Insurance Agency
3485 Academy Blvd N Ste 101 – Colorado Springs, CO 80917 – (719) 599-9494 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Jeffrey Lloyd Sudermann Agency
6455 N Union Blvd #104 – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – (303) 974-7676 – View Map
- Solid Rock Insurance Agency
2850 Serendipity Cir W #230 – Colorado Springs, CO 80917 – (719) 574-0082 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. A lot of people choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of the brand legacy rather than low rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Colorado Springs who can help you get comparison quotes.
- State Farm Agent Scott Richter
5885 Stetson Hills Blvd #130 – Colorado Springs, CO 80923 – (719) 591-2300 – View Map
- State Farm: Austin Morgan
1806 Dominion Way Suite A – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – (719) 630-1800 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Ed Reed
202 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd k – Colorado Springs, CO 80906 – (719) 540-8400 – View Map
Selecting a car insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Get answers to these questions too.
- Where are claims handled?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
After receiving positive responses to all your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, chances are good that you have found an insurance agent that meets the requirements to service your policy. But remember, once you purchase a policy you can cancel a policy whenever you want so never assume that you’re stuck with any particular company indefinitely.