If you want to save the most money, the best way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates in Colorado Springs is to compare quotes annually from different companies who provide auto insurance in Colorado. Rates can be compared by following these steps.
- Step 1: Try to comprehend policy coverages and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as speeding and your credit history can be remedied by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple sources.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if cheaper Forenza coverage is available. If you find better rates and make a switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
The critical component of shopping around is to compare identical limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and a thorough price selection.
Anyone knows that car insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. People who do rate comparisons will probably buy a different policy because there is a good chance of finding a cheaper policy. A recent insurance study revealed that people who compared prices regularly saved as much as $850 each year compared to drivers who never compared other company’s rates.
If saving the most money on car insurance is the reason you’re reading this, then knowing the best way to shop and compare cheaper coverage can make shopping around easier.
If you have a policy now or are just looking to switch companies, use these cost-cutting techniques to shop for the lowest rates while maximizing coverage. Quoting and comparing rates for the best-priced auto insurance in Colorado Springs is easy to do. Comparison shoppers only have to learn the quickest way to compare rate quotes from many different companies.
Discount Colorado Springs car insurance quotes
Auto insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount available very well, so the below list has both the well known and also the more inconspicuous credits available to you. If you don’t get every credit possible, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military may lower your rates slightly.
- Senior Discount – Drivers over the age of 55 can get better car insurance rates.
- Distant College Student Discount – Kids who are enrolled in higher education away from home and don’t have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Payment Discounts – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Clubs and Organizations – Joining qualifying clubs or civic groups could earn you a nice discount on your next renewal.
We need to note that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Just because it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
If you would like to see a list of providers who offer free Suzuki Forenza insurance quotes in Colorado Springs, click this link.
The following companies are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If your goal is to find the best cheap car insurance in CO, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
How Insurers Calculate Suzuki Forenza Insurance Rates
Many factors are used when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like a motor vehicle report, but others are more transparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are. Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the things that play a part in calculating your premiums. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to big savings.
How many coverages with the same company – The majority of insurers afford better rates for people that purchase more than one policy in the form of a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to anywhere from five to ten percent in most cases. Even if you already get this discount, you may still want to compare other company rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
Cheaper auto insurance rates for prior coverage – Having a gap between insurance policy dates is a quick way to increase your renewal premiums. Not only will you pay more, not being able to provide proof of insurance may result in a license revocation or jail time.
High performance equals high prices – The type of vehicle you are insuring makes a huge difference in how high your rates are. The lowest rates are for economy passenger cars, but your final cost has many other factors.
Does your occupation cost you more? – Do you have a high-stress occupation? Jobs like lawyers, airline pilots, and miners tend to have the highest rates in part from stressful work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, jobs such as actors, historians and retirees generally pay rates lower than average.
Buying auto insurance from Colorado Springs car insurance agents
Some consumers still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is just fine! Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help you file claims. One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance quotes but also keep your business local.
Upon completion of this short form, the coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Colorado Springs that give free quotes for your business. You won’t need to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. In the event you want to compare rates for a specific company, you would need to find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best insurance company requires you to look at more than just a low price. Any good agent in Colorado Springs should know the answers to these questions.
- How are claims handled?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Colorado Springs for you
If you need to find an insurance agent, you should know the types of agencies from which to choose. Auto insurance agents can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both can write auto insurance policies, but it is important to understand how they differ since it could factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can usually just insure with one company like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are very knowledgeable on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers frequently purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the prominent brand name rather than having low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Colorado Springs who may provide you with comparison quotes.
- State Farm: Jeff Libby
7610 N Union Blvd #115 – Colorado Springs, CO 80920 – (719) 593-9200 – View Map
- Dave Beadles – State Farm Insurance Agent
308 W Fillmore St #106 – Colorado Springs, CO 80907 – (719) 632-5433 – View Map
- Kevin Good – State Farm Insurance Agent
11550 Ridgeline Dr #118 – Colorado Springs, CO 80921 – (719) 599-8200 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent do not sell for just one brand and that is an advantage because they can write policies with any number of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, an independent agent can move your coverage which makes it simple for you.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, it’s a good idea to get several quotes from a few independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Most can insure with small mutual carriers which could offer lower prices.
Shown below is a list of independent agents in Colorado Springs that can give you comparison quotes.
- Pikes Peak Insurance Agency
2306 N Powers Blvd #120 – Colorado Springs, CO 80915 – (719) 591-4500 – View Map
- Insurance Stops
2105 E Bijou St A – Colorado Springs, CO 80909 – (719) 636-3369 – View Map
- Jensen Insurance Agency
125 N Parkside Dr #201f – Colorado Springs, CO 80909 – (719) 635-9557 – View Map
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Suzuki Forenza in Colorado Springs, maintaining insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability if you want to drive legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Suzuki with a loan, most lenders will require that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the bank will be required to insure your Suzuki for a lot more money and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your Suzuki and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly for liability claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is overpaying more than $800 each year so compare quotes from several companies every year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Car insurance company ratings
Picking the best auto insurance provider can be rather challenging considering how many different insurance companies sell coverage in Colorado. The ranking data below may help you decide which auto insurers to look at purchasing from.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
How much can you save?
Consumers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, delays in responding to claim requests, extreme rates for teen drivers and even poor customer service. Regardless of your reason, switching companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
As you quote Colorado Springs auto insurance, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. Too many times, an insured dropped collision coverage and discovered at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate and still be able to protect your assets.
You just learned a lot of techniques to reduce Suzuki Forenza insurance prices online in Colorado Springs. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the best price on car insurance is with a smaller regional carrier.
Additional car insurance information can be read on the following sites:
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers with Accidents in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Fusion in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Veterans in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- How Much is Colorado Springs Auto Insurance for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- How Much is Colorado Springs Car Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)