Trying to come up with a payment for high-priced car insurance can empty your personal savings, especially in this economy. Shopping your coverage around is a great way to tighten up your finances.
It’s well known that auto insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. People who get comparison quotes at least once a year will presumably move their business because the odds are good of finding good coverage at a lower price. A study showed that people who regularly compared price quotes saved $3,400 over four years compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If finding the cheapest rates on Acura RLX insurance is your target objective, then having a good understanding the best way to shop and compare insurance can save time and make the process easier.
Due to the abundance of options for buying affordable insurance for an Acura RLX in Colorado Springs, it can be challenging to locate the most affordable car insurance company.
Consumers should take time to check car insurance prices on a regular basis because prices go up and down regularly. Just because you had the lowest price on Acura RLX insurance in Colorado Springs a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better rate quotes now. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about RLX insurance on the internet, but in this article, you’re going to get the easiest ways to lower your car insurance premiums.
Finding affordable insurance coverage in Colorado Springs is not that difficult as long as you know where to start. Just about each driver who compares rate quotes for insurance should buy a cheaper policy. But Colorado car owners can benefit by having an understanding of the way insurance companies market on the web and use this information to your advantage.
All the larger auto insurance companies provide insurance quotes online. Getting Acura RLX insurance prices online doesn’t take a lot of time because you just enter your required coverages on the page. When the form is submitted, their quoting system obtains information on your driving record and credit history and gives you a price quote based on these and other factors. The ability to get online quotes for Acura RLX insurance in Colorado Springs helps simplify price comparisons, and it is important to do this if you are searching for cheap rates.
To save time and get comparison pricing now, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you duplicate deductibles and limits just like they are on your policy. This helps ensure you will have an apples-to-apples comparison for exact coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. To get cheap car insurance in Colorado, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Three main reasons to buy car insurance
Despite the high cost, buying car insurance is mandatory in Colorado but it also protects more than you think.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Acura RLX, more than likely the lender will force you to carry insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Acura at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Insurance safeguards your Acura RLX and your assets. It will also cover most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also pays for attorney fees and expenses in the event you are sued. If you have damage to your Acura as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your RLX outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average driver in Colorado overpays as much as $700 annually so we recommend shopping around at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Lower your insurance rates with discounts
Insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but you might find some hidden discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. A few discounts will automatically apply when you complete an application, but a few must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with the same company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find cheaper RLX insurance.
- ABS Braking Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Colorado Springs drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to monitor their driving habits by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Purchasing coverage when you have primary and secondary vehicles with the same company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Colorado Springs car insurance quote compared to frequent claim filers.
- Colorado Springs Homeowners Pay Less – Simply owning a home can save you money because owning a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and will qualify for a discount on a Colorado Springs car insurance quote.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To locate insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Colorado Springs, follow this link.
Local Colorado Springs insurance agencies
Certain consumers would rather sit down with an agent and doing that can be a smart decision The best thing about comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find lower premium rates and still choose a local agent.
By using this simple form, your insurance data is submitted to companies in Colorado Springs who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. You never need to leave your house because prices are sent directly to your email. It’s the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, just search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an insurance company requires you to look at more than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are two different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Auto insurance policy providers can be categorized as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents write business for a single company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They usually cannot compare other company’s rates so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Colorado Springs who may provide you with price quotes.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent do not sell for just one brand so they can insure your vehicles with any number of different companies and potentially find a lower price. If they find a lower price, an independent agent can move your coverage and you won’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, you absolutely need to get insurance quotes from a couple of independent agencies for the best price selection.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Colorado Springs willing to provide price quotes.
Nationwide Insurance: Jeffrey Lloyd Sudermann Agency
6455 N Union Blvd #104 – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – (303) 974-7676 – View Map
Insurance agents can help
When quoting and choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique and your policy should reflect that.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if you could use an agent’s help.
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Is a driver training discount available?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Acura RLX to commute?
- Are there any extra discounts I can get?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Colorado Springs car insurance companies ranked
Insuring your vehicle with the best insurer is hard considering how many different companies insure vehicles in Colorado. The ranking data displayed below may help you choose which coverage providers you want to consider buying from.
Top 10 Colorado Springs Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Colorado Springs Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
Be persistent and save
Cheaper Acura RLX insurance in Colorado Springs can be bought online and from local agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. Some car insurance companies do not offer the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies prefer to sell through independent agencies.
When you buy Colorado Springs car insurance online, it’s not a good idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped liability coverage limits to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The aim is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
How to find cheaper Acura RLX insurance in Colorado Springs
It takes a little time, but the best way to get budget Acura RLX insurance is to compare quotes once a year from providers in Colorado Springs. Prices can be compared by following these guidelines.
- Take a few minutes and learn about how companies set rates and the things you can change to lower rates. Many rating factors that result in higher rates like at-fault accidents and a substandard credit history can be remedied by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes for a wide range of companies. Begin your rate comparison
- Compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
The critical component of shopping around is to make sure you enter similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote and and to analyze as many different companies as possible. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Additional detailed information is available by following these links:
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Springs Auto Insurance Quotes for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Business Use in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for College Students in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Teachers in Colorado Springs? (FAQ)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)